Area Activity Guide: Bands on the Bricks 2018
The Market’s Signature Summer Music Series
One of Rochester’s most popular FREE concert series, Bands on the Bricks, is back with national acts and local live music at the Rochester Public Market on summer evenings. Every Friday night July 13th through August 10th, a different band (or two) will take the stage starting at 6 pm. Expect eclectic acts, bringing every style of music to the masses, including rock, psychedelic pop, gospel, zydeco, reggae, hip-hop, latin, and rhythm & blues. Food and drink vendors will be on hand to provide the sustenance you need to dance the evening away!
2018 Bands on the Bricks Performers
- Friday, July 13th – Kashmir: The Live Led Zeppelin Show with Bonfire, an AC/DC Tribute
- Friday, July 20th – Latino Night in partnership with the Rochester Puerto Rican Festival
- Friday, July 27th – ZBTB: Zac Brown Tribute Band
- Friday, August 3rd – Donna the Buffalo
- Friday, August 10th – Live at the Fillmore, the Definitive Tribute to the Original Allman Brothers Band, and Into the Now, a Grateful Dead Tribute
The Fine Print
Bands on the Bricks is free, but as usual, there are some ground rules. Gates open at 5:30 pm for each show. All bags are subject to search, and you must wear shirts and shoes to be admitted. Attendees are welcome to bring folding chairs and one sealed bottle of water per person. No pets, drones, bikes, skateboards, or in-line skates are permitted inside the gate. Smoking is prohibited in and under the Public Market sheds.
To keep tabs on each week’s happenings, follow Bands on the Bricks on Facebook.